1 Out 4
Girls drop out school before 8th grade
Of India’s population cannot read or write
Illiterate in India
Plan care foundation aims to build a sustainable world by providing people with every possible resource and opportunity and lead them towards a better life. Our foundation believes that with the appropriate support, every individual can strive harder to discover his/her potential and to further channel it in the right direction to achieve success.
We at Plan care foundation commit ourselves –
To identify such talents and extend our help to every strata of the society, be it the economically and socially deprived, the mentally and physically challenged, women, children or any other communities. We hope to lay down a path towards a better society with our resources because we genuinely believe everyone deserves a chance.
We Take Action. To Make Better Changes
“Every single person has the power to change the world and help people.”
Get To Know us
How it all Started
“Necessity is the mother of invention” so until we fall, we do not learn to dust our self off and try it again. So, our story had its seed planted in our childhood itself. Coming from a middle-class family, and being girl, I noticed the disparity between male and female early on. Not that we have not seen progress, but the wind of change is blowing slow in our country. It needs a nudge to pick up pace so that the blue-collared and those living in the margins of society can have a fighting chance.
I have been working at various companies and positions, but that yearning to start my own venture has been there always, so that I can realise my dream of being an entrepreneur and provide a platform for others to grow too.
But was not meant to be easy, especially for a female. While I worked with Many Corporates, I had chance to see first hand the widening gap between the various strata of the society. The highest 1% is getting richer, and the remaining 99% is fighting for a foothold at the door to financial stability and the peace of mind that brings with it.
Coming from a not well-to-do family myself, I understand the how much a small gesture can mean at the time of need. The drive to start Plan Care was nothing but the zeal to help and to spread a little hope, any and every we could.
स्कूल चले हम A cheerful girl Pooja was forced to drop out of school by her parents. But this young girl fought to achieve what
A hawker journey in Covid-19 Pandemic
For 32-year-old vimla residing in a slum area at the national capital
Scholarship & Career counselling
Our Scholars Program is an initiative for talented, ambitious, underprivileged students who
Gift of happiness Stationery is the basic requirement for learning, without it, students are incapable of writing down the notes, drawing as well as taking